jeudi 5 décembre 2013

Something New !

Monday night, I was skyping (speaking by Skype) with my sister who’s studying in Madrid, and she talks to me about something I didn’t heart before: the RUSHKINOFF Vodka.

Do you know the Rushkinoff vodka? No? Let me tell me more about…
The Rushkinoff is vodka aromatised with cannabis!! Rushkinoff Cannabis Vodka gives slightly greenish and vegetable cannabis notes. It is Spanish vodka with 50% alc./vol.from Magaluf. You can’t find it in France by the way. It’s a really cheap vodka: 6-9 € for a 1L bottle so a lot a young Spanish are use to drink it.

But what I was wondering is if there are any bad effects, in addition to the effects of alcohol and I found some interesting things on internet.
The excessive consumption of Rushkinoff vodka makes feeling you like you have glass in your throat and overnight you have suddenly developed the cough of a 40-day smoker.
More this cough is going to be with you for days.

Worryingly, there’s even a Facebook group called 'I got the Rushkinoff Cough' which has over 11 000 likes and is full of Brits who’ve come back from Magaluf specifically with a chesty cough. Not to mention umpteen threads on holiday forum Magaluf Uncovered warning people to be careful in what they’re drinking. Some people are even complaining directly to the site but they didn’t get any answer.


The recommended treatment is lots of water, Strepsils, and absolutely no more Rushkinoff! Stick to Smirnoff.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire